1 November 2013

Vinny!!

I had got this stuffy in a kinder egg Easter box with some sweets, didn't know what to do with the little guy until know! lol For my friends out there I really hope you enjoy this one! And for all my fans, this is what you do with old stuffed animals you no longer have need for!
 __________________________________~__________________________________

Here I took a chunk out of his back for extra material and to get some excess stuffing out that I didn't need.
 
You can see I sewed on his ears with the excess material and I made him a little shirt.
__________________________________~__________________________________

I made him a little vest and a pair of pants.


__________________________________~__________________________________

These are little boffer's I carved out of soft cell foam for Vinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment