11 November 2013

The Lion Box

_____________________________________~___________________________________ 
This is the "Lion" box, another commission I got as well. Its going to be manly painted and some wood burning but very little, just for some extra detailing in the end. The process of drawing on the Lion was very tedious, I had a problem getting it to fit on there just right and I still think I have some work left a head of me to get it to look just right but so far what I have, I am very pleased with! 
_________________________________________________________________________


 


______________~______________
Here is the side pattern on the box, I wanted it to be simple and elegant, it is for a high elf after all! I may add a little more later but for now this is what I have done so far.
_____________________________









 ______________~______________
Here is the front of the box, I have lines lined up and ready to do some elven script on it. At the bottom you can the small elegant details I added just for some extra look along the bottom.
_____________________________





_________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment